While using the Site, the Owner may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name; and
- Cookies and Usage Data
The Owner may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the Site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Site.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. The Owner uses Session Cookies to operate the Site;
- Preference Cookies. The Owner uses Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings; and
- Security Cookies. The Owner uses Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
The Owner uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Site;
- To notify you about changes to our Site;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Site;
- To monitor the usage of the Site; and
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
The Owner may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Negarra A. Kudumu;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public; and/or
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Owner may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Site ("Service Providers"), to provide the Site on the Owner's behalf, to perform Site-related services or to assist the Owner in analyzing how the Site is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
The Site does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). The Owner does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided the Owner with Personal Data, please contact the Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Owner becomes aware that Personal Data has been collected from children without verification of parental consent, the Owner will take steps to remove that information from the Site's servers.